I recently (Not so recently now) went to London on a law trip with school (An educational law trip and not a shopping trip unlike the majority of people going to London at this time of year). I had such an amazing day and it was one of the best school trips I have been on (On par with the two times I have went to Thorpe Park with school). This is why I thought I would tell you about my trip to London (In a beautifully bulletpointed form accompanied with pictures).
- Left at 8:30 from school and travelled by coach to London.
- Arrived in London (Westminster to be precise) at around 10:30/11am
- Walked to the Supreme Court and went inside the Court
- Walked past Downing Street
- Walked to Trafalgar Square
- Just before midday we were released for our lunch break and had to get back to Trafalgar Square for 1:40
- Went to the surprisingly quiet McDonalds near Charring Cross Station and had a fillet of fish, chips and milkshake.
- Instead of going shopping, me and my friend decided to go to Buckingham Palace so we walked to Buckingham Palace and walked back through Green Park (I think)
- Got back to Trafalgar Square and had some time to spare so I went to a gift shop on the strand and brought two fridge magnets.
- Walked along the strand until the time we needed to meet back up at Trafalgar Square.
- Met back with everyone
- Walked to the Houses of Parliament
- Went into the Houses of Parliament
- FYI: We done a quiz in the education centre and I won (Let’s say that because of that my team won the whole thing at the educational centre.
- Walked back to the coach
- Got on the coach at around 4:30pm
- Got back to school at around 6:30pm
- Got home at 7pm and then had dinner before settling down for bed.
I hope you enjoyed this post and I hope to see you again soon when I post next.