I am posting this so late but on new years day I wrote down my new years resolutions and I thought that I would share them with you guys today.
I don’t really do new year’s resolutions as they can be kinda unrealistic and by mid-january at best, these resolutions have been broken, discarded and thrown out of the window. For some unknown reason I am in a reflective mood at the moment so I thought that I would make some “resolutions” to celebrate the arrival of the new year but ones that are not too far-fetched, unrealistic and would most likely be broken by January 2nd as well as being somewhat unconventional and different to everyone else’s resolutions as well as that if they get broken (which is 99.9% in not 100% likely to be the case) I shouldn’t be made to feel bad about it. So… here are Chelsey’s non-contractual goals for the year of 2017
Chelsey’s Non-Contractual Goals For The Year Of 2017
- Try to document the year as much as possible. This could be in written form, in my phone notes, in photographic form or in video form if I feel fancy. I want to try and document the good, the bad and the ugly parts of the year as nobody’s life is perfect and good and bad things happen to everyone.
- *Generic Resolution Alert* Eat, drink and sleep better as well as maybe getting in somewhat of a better shape (getting myself more fit) however unlikely that would be.
- Reflect on the things that have happened on a regular basis.
- Be acquainted with adulthood.
- Work hard.
- Be positive and optimistic about things and life in general.
- Tell someone if there are problems and don’t bottle them up.
- Think before speaking so I don’t say something that I regret or is offensive/inappropriate (I need to cut down on my punnified and somewhat offensive/inappropriate humour especially when making jokes) Also I need to be more sensitive when talking about more controversial topics like religion and politics.
- Be more open about things and be more aware of the world that we live in.
- Enjoy the year
I didn’t expect that this would be a round number at all and I’m sorry for the excessive rambling on my part. Also, I’m so sorry that this is so late but it’s better late than never. I hope you enjoyed this post and I hope to see you again soon when I post next.