I am a fond lover of YouTube, from watching music videos (Namely Big In Japan by Alphaville, Livin On Video by Trans-x and When The Rain Begins To Fall by Jermaine Jackson and Pia Zadora to in the mid to late 2000s to getting into beauty, fashion and lifestyle videos at the beginning of 2013 to watching a mixed bag of content (anything from football/sports vids, old TV shows from the 90s and 2000s, beauty, fashion and lifestyle vids, commentaries, comedy vids and much more) in 2016. The one thing in common is that I always watch/watched/will watch music videos. As with everyone I have a few favourite channels that I would recommend you to watch so let’s get started as I rambled about my history of YouTube for far too long now.
Channels that you should check out/watch their videos (and subscibe to if you like their videos and actually want to. I’m not forcing anyone)
- WillNE (My favourite YouTuber for a certainty. His videos on BGMedia are amazing and I also like his series TWOTI, which is this week on the internet as well as pretty much every other one of his videos. He is also class in Twitter as he always says that he will upload a video at a certain time but he rarely does without saying that it will be a bit late, which is typical Will)
- Chubbs (his if… we’re honest are hilarious.)
- Memelous (If you like WillNE you would certainly like memelous too)
- LuckyLuke25 (I’ve known him personally for a number of years now at school but I wouldn’t put someone down here if I didn’t love their videos. His dumbasses of the internet video is my personal favourite.
- Spencer and Alex (A new favourite but I really like their videos a lot)
Some Honourable Mentions
- Beauty Spectrum
- Eve Bennett
- Floral Princess
- Liv Rook
- Quisha Rose
- Eve Doherty
- Lizzie Barnett
- Amber Molver
- The True Geordie
- TYT Sports
- Football Daily
- Ella May
I hope I haven’t forgotten any and I hope you enjoyed this post and I hope to see you again soon when I post next.