Hey guys. This is a post on my current thoughts. It’s not going to be in any detail but who cares. Lets get on to it…
- I don’t understand what the hype around Pokémon Go (I haven’t got the app and I’m not interested in getting it whatsoever. that’s my opinion so please don’t hate on me)
- I have suddenly gained a love for shows like The Inbetweeners, Outnumbered, Fresh Meat and my personal favourite Bad Education (Basically these UK Sitcoms/Comedy shows). I also loved the Bad Education Movie and I still need to watch both of the Inbetweeners Movies. I JUST LOVE COMEDIES IN GENERAL AND THAT HAS ONLY JUST STARTED TO BE A THING IN THE LAST YEAR OR SO.
- I need to start thinking about the future (About things like Further Education, Employment, Housing, Finances, Travelling and much more) because in September I start my last year of compulsory education (Year 13 at Sixth form).
- I need to start saving up for a lot of things (Travelling, Driving Lessons, A car??? and much more).
- I need to realise that I am one who procrastinates and admit that I do as I am one who procrastinates to an extreme level.
- I need to make an effort to finish things that I have started. I have the ideas and plans on something and I almost certainly make a start on them but I always get bored and unmotivated so I never seem to finish them. This is mainly due to the fact that I always find something that is better and lose interest in said thing that I made a start on. This is pretty much a continuous cycle.
- I am worried for results day as I’m worried about my A-Level Maths results and I’m scared that I have messed up and failed them. I don’t want to be disappointed or regretful and I don’t want to think about ‘what if?…’ or anything like that. Also, i don’t want to disappoint my teachers or my family. I tried my best on the tests so the best thing I can do is to keep my fingers crossed (Not both of them as its bad luck)
- My room is a mess but it’s organised chaos in my eyes.
- I am the most forgetful person in the world.
- I have an addictive/obsessive personality
- I am somewhat of a perfectionist.
- WillNE and Memeulous are amazing
- You can certainly support two football teams
- It’s weird that I sometimes don’t spend any money but other times I seem to spend a lot of money.
I hope you enjoyed this post and I hope to see you again soon when I post next.